Call for Papers
Instructions for Authors of Accepted Papers
Please revise your paper carefully according to the comments of the reviewers. Papers must be formatted according to the guidelines of Springer Soft Computing Series. Failure to do so may result in the exclusion of your paper from the proceedings. Please read the authors' instructions carefully before preparing your papers. Each paper is allowed to have 12 pages in the final camera-ready copy. At least one full paying author of each accepted paper must register for the conference before the deadline (14 June 2013). If your paper exceeds 7 pages, please pay US$20 (for Indian Authors: Rs. 500) for each additional page.
Before uploading your camera ready paper, please:
- Check that title and abstract in EDAS match your camera-ready paper exactly.
- Please use Title Case for the paper title, i.e. capitalising all main words.
- Compare all author names in EDAS with the author list in your paper. They MUST BE identical and in the same order.
This is very important because we will be using the information provided in EDAS to generate the final conference program and the table of contents for Springer Proceedings. Please note that the abstract and title should be readable stand-alone and not contain any references or unexplained acronyms. You are allowed to modify abstract and author list yourself. You cannot modify the title for the paper, please send a mail to email@example.com if that is necessary and give a valid reason.
1. Upload your Camera ready paper (Final Manuscript) in PDF format on EDAS.
The camera ready paper should be formatted according to the Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing Series Springer template. This template can be downloaded here:
2. Upload the source files of your camera ready paper (WORD or Latex) on EDAS. All Latex files should be submitted as a single zipped file. DOCX files are not accepted.
3. Submit the copyright form in PDF or image formats from the "Copyright" column in the My papers table or the individual paper page of EDAS. Please remember to acknowledge a conference-specific copyright question before uploading the form.
Each contribution must be accompanied by a Springer copyright form. One author may sign on behalf of all of the authors of a particular paper. In this case, the author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing the material on behalf of any and all co-authors.
Please make sure that you have entered the following details in the copyright form:
- Title of the Book/Volume/Conference: Recent Advances in Intelligent Informatics
- Volume Editors: S K Pal, A Abraham, S M. Thampi and J M C Rodriguez
- Title of Contribution: (Your Paper Title)
- Author(s) name(s):
- Corresponding Author's name, address, affiliation and e-mail:
- Signature of Corresponding Author:
4. Complete your registration.
The Registration System can be accessed online via http://www.icacci-conference.org/isireg.html
Call for Papers
The second International Symposium on Intelligent Informatics (ISI'13) invites original and unpublished work from individuals active in the broad theme of the Symposium. The maximum length of the paper is 10 pages (including figures and references). The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers.
The organizers regard plagiarism as a serious professional misconduct. All submissions will be screened for plagiarism and when identified, the submissions by the same author will be rejected.
A submission SHOULT NOT be intended to get reviews from the Program Committee for the sole purpose of improving on the quality of the paper. A submission implies that the author intends to ultimately register the paper upon a favorable response from the conference organizers. The Symposia doesn’t encourage withdrawals after the paper is accepted.
Authors should submit their papers online. Unregistered authors should first create an account on EDAS to log on. Detailed usage instruction on EDAS can be found here. The manuscripts should be submitted in PDF format. Please compare all author names in EDAS with the author list in your paper. They must be identical and in the same order.
All papers must be formatted according to the Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing Series Springer template. This template can be downloaded here:
All papers that conform to submission guidelines will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. Acceptance of papers will be communicated to authors by email.
The Proceedings of ISI’13 will be published by Springer as a special volume in the prestigious Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing (Springer) Series. At least one full paying author of each accepted paper must register for the Conference before the indicated deadline.
Topics of interest include but not limited to:
- Artificial Immune Systems
- Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems
- Bayesian Networks and Probabilistic Reasoning
- Biologically Inspired Intelligence, Brain-Computer Interfacing
- Chaos, Fractals, Rough Sets
- Clustering and Data Analysis
- Complex Systems and Applications
- Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
- Distributed Intelligent Systems
- Database Management and Information Retrieval
- Evolutionary Computation, Expert Systems
- Fusion of Neural Networks and Fuzzy Systems
- Green and Renewable Energy Systems
- Human Interface, Human Information Processing
- Hybrid and Distributed Algorithms
- High Performance Computing
- Image and Speech Signal Processing
- Knowledge Based Systems, Knowledge Networks
- Machine Learning, Reinforcement Learning
- Memetic Computing
- Multimedia and Applications
- Networked Control Systems
- Neural Networks and Applications
- Optimization and Decision Making
- Pattern Classification and Recognition
- Robotic Intelligence, Business Intelligence
- Swarm Intelligence, Ant Colonies
- Robustness Analysis, Wavelet Analysis
- Self-Organizing Systems, Stochastic systems
- Social Intelligence, Web Intelligence
- Soft computing in P2P, Grid, Cloud and Internet Computing Technologies
- Support Vector Machines
- Virtual Reality in Engineering Applications
Authors of selected outstanding papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers for consideration of publication in the following Journal(s):
- International Journal of Machine Intelligence and Sensory Signal Processing (IJMISSP), ISSN (Online): 2048-917X - ISSN (Print): 2048-9161, Inder Science Publishers, Switzerland.
- International Journal of Computational Science and Engineering (IJCSE), ISSN (Online): 1742-7193 - ISSN (Print): 1742-7185, Inder Science Publishers, Switzerland. Indexed in EI Compendex.
Key Dates (Last Updated on March 23, 2013)
Extended Submission Deadline
(Firm Deadline - No further Extensions will be granted)
|April 30, 2013 May 06, 2013|
|Acceptance Notification||31 May 2013|
|Final Paper Deadline||17 June 2013|
|Author Registration Closes||21 June 2013|
|Conference||23 – 24 August 2013|