Important Instructions for Authors of Accepted Papers
Please revise your paper carefully according to the comments of the reviewers. Papers must be formatted according to the ACM conference proceedings format. Failure to do so may result in the exclusion of your paper from the proceedings. Please read the authors' instructions carefully before preparing your papers. Each paper is allowed to have 10 pages in the final camera-ready copy. At least one full paying author of each accepted paper must register for the conference before the deadline.
ACM uses an automated rights management form collection system for ACM published proceedings. The lead / contact author (first author listed on EDAS) will be sent the ACM form and complete instructions. As rights management emails are sent from an automated system, there is a chance that emails sent will wind up in SPAM folders. Please make sure that you set email SPAM settings to allow emails from "email@example.com". Once you receive the form, please endorse and upload the pdf copy (check your inbox) on EDAS.
After completing the copyright form, authors will be emailed the correct copyright text and bibliographic strip to place within their paper. You MUST upload your camera ready paper on EDAS after entering this text (at the bottom of the first page in the first column). ACM will not publish any paper that is not accompanied by an e-copyright form.
Before uploading your camera ready paper, please:
- Check that title and abstract in EDAS match your camera-ready paper exactly.
- Please use Title Case for the paper title, i.e. capitalising all main words.
- Compare all author names in EDAS with the author list in your paper. They MUST BE identical and in the same order. The missing names on EDAS will not appear in the copyright form. ACM may reject a form which doesn't contain all author names.
- Do not use academic titles such as Dr., Professor, HoD, Director etc...in your final paper.
Please note that the abstract and title should be readable stand-alone and not contain any references or unexplained acronyms. You are allowed to modify abstract and author list yourself. You cannot modify the title for the paper, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if that is necessary and give a valid reason.
ACM Manuscript Template: http://www.acm.org/publications/article-templates/proceedings-template.html/
The following unnumbered sections are required at the beginning of document in the following order:
Abstract: The abstract should be a short description of the work described in the document. The title of the section ("ABSTRACT") should be formatted as a section head (i.e., flush left, Times Roman, bold, 12 point, ALL CAPITALS).
Categories and Subject Descriptors: Please refer below links for more information.
Classification tree -> http://dl.acm.org/ccs_flat.cfm#10002944
Authors unsure of how to classify their paper according to the ACM classification system can find more information at http://www.acm.org/about/class/2012?pageIndex=1
The ACM Computing Classification System (CCS) -> http://dl.acm.org/ccs.cfm
(If you require any further information on ACM Computing Classification Scheme, email at email@example.com)
Keywords: This section is your choice of words you would like to be indexed by. The title of this section ("Keywords") should be formatted as a subsection head.
Sample copyright text and bibliographic strip
Permission to make digital or hard copies of all or part of this work for personal or classroom use is granted without fee provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage and that copies bear this notice and the full citation on the first page. Copyrights for components of this work owned by others than ACM must be honored. Abstracting with credit is permitted. To copy otherwise, or republish, to post on servers or to redistribute to lists, requires prior specific permission and/or a fee. Request permissions from Permissions@acm.org..
Copyright 2015 ACM 978-1-4503-3361-0/15/08...$10.00.
- Logon to EDAS and choose your paper.
- Upload your Camera ready paper (Final Manuscript) in PDF format on EDAS. (Please strcilty follow ACM Template)
- Upload the source files of your camera ready paper (WORD or Latex) on EDAS. All Latex files should be submitted as a single zipped file.
- Submit your PDF ACM copyright form (emailed by ACM) from the "Copyright" column in the My papers table or the individual paper page of EDAS
- Upload a PDF file which contains the list of revisions you have made on your final paper (answers to reviewers' queries).
Download Poster Template